Now Enrolling Grades PreK - 8th for 2017-2018
Contact the school office at 402-331-4223 or at email@example.com for enrollment information!
St Gerald Pre-School!
Two Sessions Offered: (Limit of 12 students per session)
Monday-Friday 7:50 - 11:00 AM --OR-- 11:50 - 3:00 PM
Students must be 4-5 years of age (age 4 by July 31st)
$200/month and $50 non-refundable deposit
If you are interested in enrolling now for the fall, please e-mail the school principal, Mrs. Goerke, at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Gerald Catholic School
Come find out what our parents already know! For more information on the value of a Catholic School education, go to www.lovemyschool.com
. Also, please watch the video below to learn more about our wonderful school.
Call the school office for more info: 402-331-4223 or contact school principal, Michaela Goerke, to set up a tour - email@example.com.
Welcome Tuition Grants
St. Gerald Catholic School is excited to announce our participation in a newly formed student transfer program developed by the Archdiocese of Omaha. Children entering grades 1-7 from a non-Catholic school will be eligible to receive a $1,000 tuition discount in year one and $500 in year two of their enrollment. For more information, please contact our Principal, Mrs. Michaela Goerke at 402-331-4223.
Why Saint Gerald Catholic School?
- Catholic based education
- Children oriented liturgies in on-site chapel
- Participation by children at Mass twice a week and First Friday observances
- Religion taught 5 times a week and daily prayer
- Very warm and friendly, welcoming, small community atmosphere
- Strong parental involvement
- Experienced dedicated teachers
- All State of Nebraska certified teachers
- Teacher aides to assist in each classroom
- Masters level resource teacher for those needing extra help
- Excellent music and liturgy teacher
- Small classroom enrollment (30 maximum)
- Strong academic curriculum
- All Day Kindergarten
- Before and after care program
- Part time counseling services and guidance lessons
- Great facilities
- Air conditioned building
- Up-to-date computer lab and computers in each classroom
- Beautiful new library and science laboratory
- Full size gym for athletics
- Hot lunch program provided by Westside schools
- Beautiful educational and reflective garden
- Classroom Availability
- Call immediately to register (331-4223)
- Come and take a tour of the school facilities
- Visit with Mrs. Goerke to answer any of your questions
- St. Gerald Student Grant Program available
- Various payment plans are available
- Tuition assistance for truly needy situation.
- Every attempt has been made to bring a high-quality Catholic education to families at a reasonable rate. Currently, tuition and fees cover about 49% of the total school budget. St. Gerald parishioners generously subsidize the remainder of the school budget.
Note from the Principal:
Mrs. Michala Goerke
Thank you for considering St. Gerald Catholic School for the education of your children. We take PRIDE in our school! We have a strong faith-filled environment along with being an accredited school with high academic standards.
At St. Gerald Catholic School you will experience a true partnership as teachers, students, parents, volunteers, parishioners, alumni, and community members work together to ensure that all children receive an education that nurtures the mind, body, and spirit.
St. Gerald Catholic School helps all children prepare to live a faith-filled life by being part of a Christian community. Since the school first opened in 1959, St. Gerald has been a place where Gospel values are modeled and woven into the fabric of each school day.
Many parents who choose Catholic education for their children make sacrifices to afford the cost. Often their choice means going without some of the material things that today's society tells us we should have. However, I truly believe that giving your children a Catholic education is a sacrifice worth making.
St. Gerald teachers are highly qualified and believe deeply in Catholic education. They are dedicated to creating the best learning opportunities possible for each student.
If you would like more information about our school or a tour, please call our school office at 402-331-4223 or you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We welcome the opportunity to share more about our school with you. If you choose to enroll, you will find the rewards are great!
Yours in Christ,
Michala M. Goerke, Principal